As a dedicated business member of the Katy community since we opened are doors (which have never been locked since), SPHIER ER has been dedicated to partnering with local charities, Katy ISD schools, organizations and businesses to provide support when it comes to the health and well being of the community.
Serving and partnering with the community is in our DNA! Just take a look at some of the ways we have given back and worked with our beloved Katy community.
Monty Ballard YMCA
For over 7 years, SPHIER ER has provided over 30 cases of water per week – that is almost 13,000 bottles of water, provided for the members of the YMCA – a 501( c )3 organization.
YMCA Turkey Dash
As a staple Thanksgiving Day event in the Katy community for over fifteen years, SPHIER ER has been the official First Aid and Ambulatory provider for this fun and healthy event to prepare families of runner and walkers for their Thanksgiving Day meal. Come out and visit us at our tent. We will be raffling some awesome gift baskets to help you prepare for the fun holiday season.
Katy ISD School Staff and PTA
The awesome Katy ISD Schools are one of the main reasons so many families move to Katy, and SPHIER ER want to make sure that we do what we can to support the wonderful teachers, support staff and families. Some of the ways in which SPHIER ER has contributed include:
- Water bottle donation to school events including 5K runs, and school/family events
- CPR Classes for staff and PTA members
- Sponsorship of Health and Wellness Family Nights
- Booth sponsorship at carnivals
- Healthcare presentations
- Schools include: Exley Elementary, Hayes Elementary, Seven Lakes Junior High, Cinco Ranch Junior High, Griffin Elementary, Rylander Elementary, Williams Elementary, Memorial Parkway Elementary, Cimarron Elementary, Fielder Elementary, McMeans Junior High, Taylor High School, Nottingham Country Elementary, Beck Junior High, Cinco Ranch High School, Tompkins High School, British Private Prep School, Village Private Prep School
- SPHIER ER is a proud member of the KISD Partners in Education program
SPHIER ER Health and Wellness Community Support
- CPR classes for the Katy community
- Girl Scout and Boy Scout Troop First Aid Classes and Demonstrations
Blood Drives in partnership with Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
Our quarterly blood drives have helped maintain awareness of the constant need for giving blood. Come out to our winter blood drive on Black Friday, November 24, 2017 from 10 am to 2:30 pm, where donors will receive a sweatshirt along with other great gifts. Give the gift of life. Give Blood.
Other Ways SPHIER ER gives back to the community:
- Water bottle donation to the Special Olympics Golf Tournament
- Sponsorship of Epiphany Catholic Church Youth Ministry
- Sponsorship for Taylor High School FFA Annual Clay Shooting Event
As always, if there is anything SPHIER ER can do partner with you and your organization, please give us a call 832-321-1000.